Foxx Life Sciences (Sampling Systems & Storage)
ESI Ultrapure offers a wide range of storage products from Foxx Life Sciences. During the upstream process and downstream process is it important to take samples to control the quality and sterility of the product. With the standard and customized bottles 60mL – 4L and carboys 2.5L – 75L you can easily scale up your process.
- Bottles 60mL – 4L to use for storage or sterile sampling
- Carboys 2.5L -75L can be used for storage or sterile sampling
- Caps/ports are available in many different options to make your own single use bottle or carboy assembly to use in both USP and DSP applications
- Standard single use bottle/carboy assemblies can be used for complete and reliable fluid transfer, storage and sterile sampling.
- Customized single use bottle / carboy assemblies have been adapted to your customized process.
Important if you are considering to buy this kind of products is to think about below topics regarding your process.
- If you are using glass bottles there will be a risk of cracking if it falls on the floor. Replacement of glass bottles by plastic bottles will reduce this risk.
- Cleaning, validating and contamination are big issues. When you are using plastic bottle and carboy assemblies, you can use these single use plastic bottles once before you throw them away. When you start a new cycle of production, you can use immediately new sterilized bottle assemblies in your system. Glass bottles must be cleaned and validated prior use.