Instrumentation (Single Use Instrumentation)
ESI Ultrapure offers a wide range of single use instrumentation, control systems and software for measuring, monitoring and data collection. These products are specifically designed for applications in the biopharmaceutical industry. During the upstream process and downstream process it is important to monitor your process on temperature, flow, pressure, pH, and conductivity. ESI Ultrapure offers the following kind of multi use and single use sensors:
- Pressure sensors are useful in all kind of USP and DSP application. Too much pressure could cause problems with your tubing and filters.
- Flow sensors. Flowrates are an important process parameter in several bioprocess steps
- Conductivity sensors.
- Concentration monitors for real-time, accurate, point-of-use monitoring and control for upstream and downstream batch, continuous and single use bio-processing.
- pH sensor can be used to measure the environmental condition of the cell culture.
- Temperature sensor can be used in both upstream process and downstream process applications.
Important if you are considering to buy single use instrumentation is to think about below topics regarding your process.
- How do you want to design your process? For example All filtration applications will need pressure sensors. This measurement is required to let you know when the filters is clogging. ESI Ultrapure can advise which sensors you will need per application.
- Do you need to measure only or do you want a complete control system including data collection? Monitors can be used to integrate the parameters of the different sensors to create a complete control system.
- Separate sensors or build -in sensors? ESI ultrapure can supply sensors separately or we can create a customized solution, including sensors per bioprocess application.