Pharmaceutical Tubing and Hoses
ESI Ultrapure offers a wide range of pharmaceutical single use tubing. Tubing can be used as a sterile closed system, for example, transport of a mixed buffer between buffer preparation bag to bioreactor by welding or with silicone tubing without welding. Or a solution where tubing is in front of a filter.
Single use tubing and hoses reusable transport. TPE weldable tubing can also be used for USP application, for example cell growth. TPE tubing can be connected to the cell culture bottles for transporting cells to a bigger volume bottle to increase cell growth.
- Silicone tubing is available for many different applications. ESI is an expert in choosing the best solution for your application.
- Silicone hoses can be used in all kinds of biopharmaceutical production, especially for high pressure applications.
- Biopharmaceutical Grade TPE tubing is very useful to get a sterile connection between A and B.
Important if you are considering buying pharmaceutical tubing is to think about a few important topics regarding your process:
- What fluid(s) is to be transported? It is important to know the composition of the fluid due to the material of the tubing
- What is the maximum pressure or vacuum? For example for >1.5 bar applications, it would be best to use reinforced hoses which can withstand high pressure
- Are specific dimensional tolerances required?
- What method(s) of sterilization and/or cleaning are to be employed?
- What kind of method is prefered to connect the tubing in the application?
- What regulatory documentation is needed?